Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Days ! FEB 21st I Get My Purple Folder

So I was out most of the day helping a friend out for a film he needed to do for class. That was alot of fun. I came home around 3 pm looking for my mail. I looked all around the house .My dad has taken it with him to go get my mom. I had a feeling it had come. As soon I as I heard them come in I ran downstairs and saw my dad holding a big white envelope. I screamed and cried. I took it and held it for a couple of mins. I was hoping they had given one of the top 6 choices I had chosen. They did! I chose attractions as my #1/2 I say this because my 1st one was to be a character performer but I wasnt going to be able to make it to auditions in PA. And I didnt want to wait while everyone else was movin on in the selection process. So yea. I actually wanted to do Hospitality I thought it be neat to work at one of the resorts front desk. O well. So I can finally sleep without having dreams of a folder.
I'm soo excited for this experience. I cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment