Sunday, February 22, 2009

Picked a Date

So last night I responded online to my invitation to participate in the program. There was alot of information I had to look at. I also chose the date that I will be arriving in Orlando. The official date is 8/12/09. I have to find an early flight because I have to check in between 9A.M-1 P.M.
No I wont be taking my car. I'm leaving it here at home for three reasons. One I dont feel like paying for gas. Disney has a bus that picks up the CP's from the housing complexes and takes us to work and other places. 2nd my parents car might break down so theyll be able to use mine, 3rd I didnt want nything to happend to my car over there.
I'm happy cause I dont have to do any medical work. Weird I was suprised. Only those that requested accomedations are required to bring one in.

1 comment:

  1. hey, congratulations! nice to meet you, i'm Ariel, I got your link from the fb group. congrats again!

    ReplyDelete